IN THE NEWS
The Mark USA, Inc. is a New Company
Irvine, California (October 22, 2019) -- The Mark USA, Inc., ("The Mark") is an evaluation and research company that measures outcomes for corporations, non-profit organizations, and academic institutions. The Company is proud to announce its new company name as it is no longer known as SmartStart Evaluation and Research Inc. With the new name is a whole new company vision and website (http://www.themarkusa.com) as the organization heads into 2020.
The Mark consultants conduct interactive workshops on a variety of topics.
TAKING YOUR PROPOSAL FROM GOOD TO GREAT
– The importance of logic model thinking
– Your project is the bridge from problems to solutions
– Describing the setting with visuals
– Project goals: Moving from outputs to outcomes.
– Describing project activities and participants with visuals
– Broader impacts
– Project sustainability
– Whats hot with funders
– Proposal checklist
– Developing quantifiable program goals and guiding evaluation questions.
– Developing a formative and summative evaluation plan tied to the goals, and guiding evaluation questions, and project activities.
– Developing a logic model as a snapshot of your project.
– Developing an evaluation timeline.
– Developing benchmark/milestone charts to track progress.
– Developing evaluation forms and survey instruments.
– Posting forms online. – Basics of Excel and SPSS.
– Presenting results including the basics of- PowerPoint.
– Reporting results – report format, graphs, and tables.
– Integrating evaluation into the project.
– Aligned with ABET expectations and terminology (if applicable)
– Step-by-step process to develop learning outcomes for each course
– Outcome levels based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
– Write student-focused, action-oriented, measurable learning outcomes
– Vertically align course learning outcomes with pre- and post-requisite courses
INFORMAL ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES
– Developing questions based on Bloom’s Taxonomy levels
– Aligned with state content standards
– Informal assessment activities
– Graphic organizers
– Performance assessment products