Part-time remote position. Employees will be expected to assist in evaluation and research projects, conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses, write reports, and develop and administer evaluation instruments.
- At least 2 years of evaluation-related experience.
- At least 2 years of data preparation, analysis, and reporting experience in an evaluation-related field.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in evaluation and research writing and presentation in academic and applied contexts.
- Ability to review scientific literature and summarize/synthesize related to key themes.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of R.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills, detailed-oriented.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes and shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with experimental and quasi-experimental research and evaluation.
- Flexible start date: but beginning as early as April 1, 2021.
- Ability to commit for 16-20 hours/week.
If interested, send cover letter and CV, including contact information, and a list of references to email@example.com.
Subject line: Part -Time Evaluation Associate | Position